twins?!

Saturday, June 12, 2004

haha. have always heard that we look like twins. like having a mirror image of another.. sheesh! i still can't see myself as a complete look-a-like of my sister?!? daym! am i blind or i just refuse to accept that? hahaha. this is weird. well, it isn't really. it's normal i guess. i have never heard ppl really ADMIT that they look like their siblings. hehe! anyway, she's not that ugly for me to look like her, aight?! *wink wink*. and in fairness, my nephew's pogiiii and cute so it would be great for him to look like me! teehee! i simply love him and he would thank me sooner that her mom had the "twin" in me!!! haha, i would just share that we were really mistaken as TWINS when we were in MCDONALD's. stupid us, we wore the same shade of shirt, and wearing white shorts. both having braces and short hair! haha how silly can that get and be surprised that we are confused as twins?! HELLO?!

msg me to see the illusion. harharhar!

[get this widget]

0 comments: