a blabber that i am

Thursday, June 17, 2004

it's been a day. it was tiring for me. although the day was started with a message that woke me up abruptly, *wink*wink* it was a tiresome day. we were able to do alot. although i wouldn't want to talk about that stuff. i never wanted to talk about it at home. well as much as possible, that is. i wouldn't want to bring home some work.

anyway, shifting it to another side, as i was on my way home, by the tricycle station, i came to bump to a highschool friend of mine. at first i didn't want to initiate any contact or even a conversation. firstly because i didn't know how was she called. really! i didn't know if she was called by her firstname (which i had to recall for a few seconds! dumb!) or by something else. i wouldn't want to seem "close" and then calling her by her first name.. haha. that's weird. like me, not to be called by "kaye" is quite weird. that only means that we're not close enough to start a conversation. teehee! anyway, my lookaway moves didn't work and i had no escape because she was just in front of me in the queue. anyway, i had to say "hi" and made and alibi that i didn't notice her.. hehe. anyway, enough of the pretensions, we did get along thru the 5min conversation we did. talking about graduation, practicum and another friend that will be migrating in a month! after that, when it was her turn to take the trike, she gave me that lady-like gesture for goodbye. a cheek-to-cheek. a beso-beso that is, which made me feel quite awkward because i don't usually don't do it with someone unless they're really close.. and because i felt my face was too oily and quite embarrassing to have it rubbed against another cheek. yeck! *shy*.

anyway, when i got home, poor me! something terrible happened to my PC as i was moving my copied mp3's from estre. daym! i had to reformat the whole thing, which took me 3hrs i guess. i didn't know how to do it, and still took time to have it figured it out for myself. good thing now though, i know how it works!!! hahaha. but still! it's 230am and i'm still awake! i should be ending by 11pm!! waaah. oh well. i have to get up early tom because i am sneaking at 530pm and attending a "recognition night" that isn't really important. harharhar. anyway, i wanted to come because i wanted some recognition for myself. at least, for the mere fact that i joined an "organization" that gave me the slightest "recognition" i needed. hahaha. felt honored of being part of it though, even if i haven't accomplished much there. although i have to say i had good memories during that time with my colleagues. paved way too to meet new friends.

i hope i could attend. you know, thesis is important that 2 hrs of work is crucial!! oh well. i hope i can get that break. that's why i have to end this now. but i have 48% left of installation! daym! i still have to be awake! waaah.

so to keep this going, i have been reading The Notebook by N.Sparks and the time i was doing this draggy re-installation of XP, i was able to finish around 50 pages. hahaha. i could've not started or moved on reading this book if not for this night. hay. when the bad comes in, the good always comes right after. and vice versa. tomorrow will be a heavy day. for my head will feel heavy, but light because you'll feel like it's floating in thin air. i hate that feeling. surely i'd be complaining. hahaha. so typical. anyway, i'm making a blabber out of myself right now so bear with me. it feels good writing this down though. oh well, maybe i have to continue reading The Notebook. i'll be giving my review on it soon. ;)

[get this widget]

0 comments: