But, Anyway - Splender

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I think I've had enough. I think I might erupt.
I'm looking for some information. It's digging in the skin.
Whenever I begin, There's gonna be a complication.

I take another breath, It's deeper than the rest.
I'm swimming to the final breaker. It's sitting in my mouth.
I wanna get it out. I wanna know when somethings on,

But anyway, I just can't be myself today, apparently
But anyway, cause nothing seems to come to me so easily.
But anyway, cause I mistake my memories for company.
But what a day, I've gotta say, I can't believe in myself today.

Sitting on the bed, every finger spread,
Looking for some motivation. If I can offend,
I'll try to fit in and I dont need an explanation.

I think I'd better wake.
I'm starting to deflate.
I'm looking for some compensation.

I'll never understand. I'll never be a man,
When I don't know when something's on,

And I'll face it face down, the long way.
And I'll face it face down, the long way.

I think it's got an end. I think it's gonna bend.
I think I gotta a new impression.
So tell me how I look. Tell me what I took,
To try to keep the conversation.

I think I'll get it right. I'm fucking with the light.
I'll turn it to the situation. I'm doing what I can.
I'll never understand, when I don't see when something's on

But Anyway,
I just can't be myself today, apparently
But Anyway,
Cause nothing seems to come to me so happily.
But anyway,
Cause I mistake my memories for company.
But what a day, I've gotta say,
They're getting harder to seperate.

I can't believe in myself today.

[get this widget]