my runaway tendencies

Thursday, June 24, 2004

i've been blogging myself away today. i missed it. hahahaha;) i haven't done much today. i ate, blogged and slept! waaaahoooo! i missed having siestas. and it was a great feeling because i gave my back the rest that it needs. reclined and at peace..

i don't want to put up something about life and/or love again. i've had enough for the day. i am telling a story of myself before and i am totally cracked up when i recall this memory of my childlike or even childish days. but cannot blame me to have acted that way. after all i was really a Kid back then.

i can vividly recall the moments. hahaha, my sister and i got stranded... in our garage. sneaking out and eating indian mangoes from a neighbor's house was the CRIME. like prisoner's of war. i was really holding to the gate, like i was behind bars. my mom was screaming out loud, wag na kayong pumasok!!! diyan na lang kayo sa labas!!!!. i was really scared to death. thoughts began popping into my mind... pushing a cart, yelling dyaryo, bakal, boooteeeee.. wandering on the streets, looking for food and lifting every garbage can lid i could see. or maybe i'll be sleeping at the garden, feasted by the monster mosquitoes and i'd be dying myself to bites. i was praying, "Oh Lord. Sori na po.. di ko na uulitin. magpapaalam na ako ulit pag lalabas ako. sorry na Lord sana papasukin na ako ni mama." bahahahahaha. anyway, i think God heard my prayers and my dad came beeping in his car. i was jumping inside, and felt hurraaahhhhh!!! i'd be able to get in. and my dad was carrying us through and asked why we were sitting in the garage. i was crying. and as i got in, i didn't talk to my mom. she was still mad. i don't remember if she was yelling at us. but as i got inside the room, i tried to pull out all my clothes from the cabinet. bahahaha. :D and i got a white blanket trying to pack it all up there, tying it and have it hanging in a stick. can you imagine that? those which bugs bunny has been bringing when he's out on a journey? carrying a stick on his shoulder with that white cloth hanging. i wish i could draw this out. anyway, on second thought, i can't. and i wouldn't. first, i don't know where to go. i was around 8 years old back then and i didn't have money at all. i was thinking of moving to my aunt's house, but it was way far in parañaque. i didn't have plans of walking thru there. and i was afraid the dogs would bite me. anyway, since i didn't know what to do, and as hopeless as i can get, i put all my clothes back and just locked myself in my room. i cried myself to sleep. but when dinner came, my mom went inside and told me to eat. she didn't say a word about what happened. she was still yelling at me though, but i know it was all over.

[get this widget]

0 comments: