a night out

Saturday, June 12, 2004

it has always been the usual. 12am, still talking under the moonlight. never ceased to end. talking about LIFE.. and LOVE.. never fails. but like i said, there's nothing more to tell or even talk about than our own lives.. it surprises me that we still can carry through another talk about the same things without even getting tired of it.. maybe we will. sooner! hahaha. although i have to say that it doesn't surprise me much that i still have my friends with me. although we might not be the "complete" if there was ever a complete list of the gang, but i still have to say that i am truly grateful that they have stayed all along.. this LONG! waaaahhh! i love my "girlfriends".. and i really can't imagine myself, imagine this life without them. they are my cushions every time i fall. hahaha! and my shock absorber thru good and bad times! these people have been with me for the longest time and i guess they are the ones who truly knows me inside out..

i can remember one thing good about myself that i have realized is that i keep my friends no matter what. no matter from where or when or how i met them, since birth up until now, they are still part of me and i will never forget them... *sobsob* they have helped me become who i am now.



i am happy today. i just realized i have been happy these days.i feel more positive about it. i am fulfilled at the end of the day. when i get home, i feel the warmth of my bed to ease the stress for the day. although at one moment i felt so deprived of happiness and subjected to pain, i felt that this life has offered me so much and it is just up to me to make the most out of it. to make sensible and significant moments and turn them to long lasting memories. if there's anything that would compensate the many troubles and emotional imbalances that i am undertaking now is that i have my family and friends to keep my sanity.

however, if there's one thing i've learned tonight, is that we should find your inner peace within yourself. you can never feel complete by finding your missing jigsaw parts from other people or from some other things, but only to yourself. and it's more of being an OPTIMIST in viewing LIFE in general because it is what makes you. for what you think moulds you and defines you later. the people around us just serve as our security blankets and our guide to help us become a better or worse person that we are.

x's. SF got me. haha. someone we saw over the gasoline station and they were a group of guys huddling over the SELECT version of CALTEX. hehe. that guy wearing that san francisco shirt was cute though. driving that silver PRADO. haha, first time i eyed on a guy over a gasoline station.. no, he's not the gasoline boy.. ;)

[get this widget]