harakiriii!!!

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

i wanna die. ahahahaha.. i want to kill myself.. i love this life but i don't think that i live with it. i just EXIST.

which makes me realize about simply living it, but am bound by the complexities i have refused to co-exist with. transcending that distinct and character of mine -- that i never GROW UP. i have come to realize FACTS i have always refused to admit. i refute the notion of LOSING. hate the thought of giving up.. fears the thought of letting go. succumbs into traumatic past events. daym. watta life. i have to learn to move on. i am stuck in this moment.

it got me a soul to squeeze. maybe i have to do an honorable japanese tradition to death. waaaapaaaak! or am i just the damsel in distress and have my knight in shining armor or my dashing hero to come rescue me?!

[get this widget]

2 comments:

nheo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nheo said...

Since you have been complaining that your life has been LIFELESS and ORDINARY, why not be the one who will do the saving? =p