Bora Part 2

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am slowly having a degrading memory retention lately. Before I completely have my BORA memories be housekept and be blown down the drain, here's the next batch of memory-cast.

Day3. Henna and Braids.
Buffet breakfast at The Boracay Regency (courtesy of Estre:D). Sleep. Lunch at Paluto (d' talipapa). Braids!! Henna!! Bora sun! MAMANG!!! Hehehe. Foodtrip at Jammers, hotdog, isaw, barbeque. Migraine attack!

Today should have been the Food trip day. I dunno what happened why we ended up having braids and henna instead. Hehehe. Well, can consider it food trip day since we had buffet breakfast at Boracay Regency. Food was great! I remember eating the same food (I mean same menu:P) 4 years ago, but still A-OK! Thanks Estre!!! Oh, we were supposed to eat breakfast at Le Soleil only to find out that they moved to Regency and sat outside so they can flag us that they've moved. Both Lheng and Estre had their cellphones down. Hehehe. Then we spent lunch at 'D Talipapa at namalengke kami nila Jun, Elsa and She. Hehehe. Had shrimps (na nde kami pwede ni DJ), tahong (na nde ako pwede), squid (na nde pwede si DJ), and fish (NA PWEDE KAMING LAHAT:P). Although, waiting has been boring and too long (we took pictures instead!!!) the food was great:D and cheap!!! Swak sa budget!! Hahahaha! After a sumptuous lunch, we passed by this Henna kiosk so we had our flesh dabbed with ink. Hehehe. P80 worth of henna drawn on my ankle and a free BORA SUN (tatak ng 3G!). Then the lady who does the braid is just across the henna kiosk, so the braid and henna works simulateneously. Hehehe. Although I wasn't able to keep it up for more than a day, I had to let it loose because of my unpredictable migraine. So as DJ so we had to entangle half of the braids. Hehehe. Oh, and MAMANG!!! She was a balikbayan who came back for 3 wks. She was a real cool mom coz she wanted to have braids despite of her short hair! As in super short ha, bobcut style! Hahahaha!

Day 4. Last Whole Day
Supposedly sun-bathing morning. Photo-op in front of Boracay Regency. ATV!!! Lunch at Jonah's. The shake! The crepes! Shopping! Last beach swimming. 'Exotic' Dinner at Mongolian. The rain.

It was a cloudy day. Went out early in the morning to enjoy the sun, however seemed like it hid beyond the clouds. We went to Boracay Regency instead (where there were benches and sun-bathing seats) to lie down and had our pictures taken. Hehehe! Pictures galore!!! Met Jun and Elsa 10am for our ATV! All Terrain Vehicle. Waaaaaayyyy tooooooo coooooooool!!!! Ditch ride. The dirt road. Reaching the highest point in Boracay (well besides riding the Parasail!!) Mt. Luho. It's nice to be here! Hehehe. Waaah I wish I could post the pictures already! Hehehe. That one hour mountain trip (or land tour, as Manong Oliver says..:P) was a highlight as well!! Waaaah! Adrenalin rush! I can feel the continuous pump of blood all over my body when I press the gas even harder. After the 1 hr tour, my hands were still shaking. I was still feeling the physical activity has consumed me entirely. Hahaha. Then a great meal at Jonah's where the most famous shake can be found. Hahaha. And the crepe was great! Wooohooo! We went to the grotto, paid visit to Mama Mary and prayed. Then went shopping for pasalubong. Then the last swim at Boracay when the rain started to pour. The massage wasn't so good, but not that bad either. The massage on the head did the trick;) The rain was really pouring hard dinner time, when we had the EXOTIC (which wasn't really intentional haha) dinner at the mongolian resto, where there were moths in our food. Yikes! Hahaha! With the brave women we were with (Julia and Janice!) we didn't pay for it. Yey!!!

Day 5. Bye Bora!
630 am departed from Station 2. Rain was pouring real hard now. Harder than yesterday. On time flight:) More Pictures. Home by 130pm.

And so it ended June 18, 2006. Landed on Manila by 12:00pm.

My prayer:
Dear Lord,
Thank you for the wonderful time you have given us.. To have spent five days and four nights with one of your greatest creations, in the beaches of Boracay. To have spent these days with great people.. with my dear friends. And my new found friends:) Thank you for keeping the rainy days away for a moment, to let us enjoy the days with the fine weather. The heat of the sun to keep us warm and to let us revel the beauty of the scenery even more;) Thank You for each day that You have kept us safe as we travel thru air, water and land. Thank You for letting us be one with the nature, to appreciate one of your greatest blessings to man. I could not thank You enough. This trip has brought me closer to my friends.. and even closer to You. Thank You Lord, all these we offer to You.

[get this widget]

0 comments: