SWAMPED!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The word doesn't seem something new.. But the bold, striking letters of S-W-A-M-P-E-D gets as heavy as the black ink. Our work shouldn't be strangers with this word, but, maaaan, I have to say this time it really is a pain in the.. BACK. Hehehe.

We haven't been dilly-dally-ing or spending our eyes rolling over e-mails from the inquisitive idiots. Or roaming around like supervisors watching other people do the works. I haven't been. I have been panting all-over my cube trying to get things done, but my e-mail never ceased to increment with unread messages, red-flagged, and a running number of tickets, the change request, the enhancement, too many follow-ups, the "im-getting-tired-of-the-pend" (as if we can do something about it) and all that crap. I've been talking to a lot of people from other teams, and I haven't given them a decent reply. I am most of the time lost for words (that I can't seem to pick the appropriate terms for a simple conversation!). My brain cells are dying:'(

My body is deteriorating slowly. My eyes have been sore for the past few weeks, itching most of the time.. My back really hurts. I have a slight stiff neck. I have a mild soar throat. My wrists and my thumb have been complaining from my typing. I have intermittent cough and colds. I have problems waking up early, let me rephrase that. My problems with waking up early has gotten WORSE!! I think I am having a poor sense of hearing nowadays. AND I DO HAVE A LOT OF PIMPLES!!!!

Daym, I AM BUSY and I AM SICK!

[get this widget]

0 comments: