A Dose of Grey's

Monday, July 31, 2006

Meredith.

I've been running this series' second season since yesterday when I got in the office early for a "slumber-cutover-party". I like Meredith's end-of-episode-mini-diary-kind-of-thing and I found myself writing them down. The metaphor is amazing. That's what I wanted to learn, or to develop. To put ideas in a metaphor that can depict exactly what I want to mean. I didn't notice this the last season, maybe because I was busy wrapping my sister's books with plastic cover. No pen and paper around. Hehe. Anyway, I'd love to share this with you.

Dose1:
There's something to be sad about a glass full. About knowing when to say when. I think it's a floating line. A barometer of need and desire. It's entirely up to the individual. And depends on what is being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste. Otherwise, there's no such thing as enough. The glass is bottomless. And all we want is more.

Dose2:
No matter how hard you fight it, you fall. And it's scary as hell. Except there's an upside of freefalling. It's the chance you give your friends to catch you.

Dose3:
Denial is not just a river in Egypt. It's a freakin' ocean. So how do you keep from drowning in it?

[get this widget]

0 comments: