Season Ender

Sunday, August 13, 2006





Finally, I finished watching Grey's Anatomy Season 2. I actually felt bad that I am so done with the late nights, two-episodes-per-night sessions for one week. I am not going to divulge an iota of any episode that I have watched (even if I am so in to letting it all out, with all my favorites). But here's another dose of them (the last for that matter):

a wise man once said you can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it. what he meant is, nothing comes without a price. so before you go into battle, you better decide how much you are willing to lose. too often, going after what feels good, means letting go of what you know is right.and letting someone in, means abandoning the walls you spent your lifetime building. of course, the toughest sacrifice is the one we don't see coming. when we don't have time to come up with a strategy to pick a side or to measure the potential loss, when that happens -- when the battle choses us and not the other way around, then that's when the sacrifice can turn out more than we can bear.

I will miss George O'mally the most. He's funny and comical in a sense that he is really one iconic figure in that series. I will miss his antics and his i-don't-want-to-talk-about-and-don't-let-me-tell-it-to-you character (even if nobody asks him to tell it). I will miss the rest of the surgery team: Isobel "Izzie" Stevens (and her blond character), Cristina Yang (her awkwardly, sleepy looking like eyes), Preston (uhm, his apartment?), Richard Webber (with his not so likeable superior position. [I don't like him, really]), Addison Montgomery-Shepherd (her goal to win Derek back), Miranda Bailey (the NAZI! wooohoo! didn't like her at at first, but she's one tough character), Alex Karev (although he's really a bad ass, he tells the truth and very straightforward), Meredith Grey (with her end-of-episode-dose-of-quotable-quotes, and her flawed character. Quite interesting for the BIDA to be flawed). And the McMen.. bwahaha. McDreamy (Derek, his deep set eyes -- full of emotions), McSteamy (Mark, his cutesy smile) and McVet (Finn, his charming character, and cooking skills). If I were Meredith, I would be slack-jawed if these three line up in front of me. But I'd still go for McDreamy. Hehehehe.

I so so so love this show. Seriously?! Seriously.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index.html

[get this widget]

1 comments:

k a r e n said...

I just recently stumbled across an episode of Grey's Anatomy and I thought it was pretty good. I kinda feel sorry that I didn't get a chance to follow the entire season. I hardly watch TV anymore!