Carpe Diem!

Monday, August 07, 2006

And so I did name my blog after this adage.

I am rooting for a wonderful week. Although, I haven't really jump-started this week with a punctual time-in, I am still hoping for the better days. I am trying to finish the entire Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy. I will be finishing The Zahir, which I have completely forgotten where I left off (would you believe I brought this book with me to Boracay in the hopes I'd be able to finish a good book by the beach. Hohummmmm). And the next will be The Faithful Gardener, which I returned to Ms. A but she gave it back to me since I didn't read it. Hehehe. I will be starting the procrastinated automation process of a task (which hopefully I get done within this week, because I am lined up with a bigger task the following wk!) which I have to work with another team, so I hope things will really get done as scheduled. I will play badminton again, due to lack of physical activity. FYI, I just gave up the free gym offer, so I am walking lame again. And I'll be spending most of the time doing things I would and should do before time runs out. No, I am not counting down, and I am not planning to. But as what the title of this entry tells me so, I should seize the day. Make the most out of each chance I get. Only comes once. Scream at the top of our lungs.. Carpe Diem!! Seize the Day. Live life to the fullest.

More from Grey's:
Who gets to determine when the old ends, and the new begins? It's not a day in the calendar. Not a birthday... not a New Year. It's an event, big or small, something that changes us. Ideally, it gives us hope. A new way of living and looking at the world; letting go of old habits, old memories. What's important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning. But it's also important to remember that amid all the crap, there are few things that are really worth holding on to.

Sometimes you get what you want in life. Sometimes you don't. And sometimes you get somethings in between.

If everything turns out really well, God, I feel so blessed than ever:)

[get this widget]

0 comments: