The "period" of Great Depression

Friday, July 21, 2006

They say it is natural. That in these times, women are vulnerable to pain and emotional instabilities.

And everything comes as a BIG DEAL. The littlest things that happen are translated to a significant issue.. which shouldn't be. but it was. and it is. Augh. Now I feel like passing out. My "occasional" depression phase has been consuming me the entire three days, since I've gone back from Boracay. Maybe because the high level of HAPPINESS has been lingering until we stepped on the wet grounds of Manila, last Tuesday (Jul18). And swiftly, just as the water from the sink, started to be drained all out of me. Seemingly, the water has just ran dry.

My body clock has been messing around my sleeping time, keeping me up and awake. In any case, I'll be lying down and be saying a little prayer before getting to sleep.


Dear Lord,
Thank you for these times: that when everything seems so low, You have made me realize that even in darkness, there will always be the moon and the stars that will help us brighten the mileu..


[get this widget]

0 comments: