Teaser - KDJ

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I miss/ed you!!!

Waaaahh. How come I didn't recognize your voice the last time you called?! I forgot to tell you this, but the many times we have talked over the phone, and with your distinct voice, how could I have not known you? Daym, I was having a groggy voice and had just finished a conversation with the boss which, most of the time kept me in silence (hehe, wala akong masabi eh:P ang hirap intindihin! i just gave him a nod, and super long "yeaaahh". hihihi:D) when you called and I wasn't expecting a call. And bang, you gave me a song which brought back all memories in college. Awww. How I missed them. How I missed our times. I missed our phone call conversations up until late in the morning. Reviews for exams. Projects that seemed forever to finish. Memories with stupid professors. The all-kinds-of-days in G408, our beloved thesis room. The hallway lunches, meriendas and dinners. Bowling. Tagaytay trips. Dinners. Overnights. Movies. MTVs:D song writing. Petty fights, no not us, but our fights with other people:D There's so much in us that I miss the most. How else could I have spent college without you? Man, it is imagineable.

Waaaaahhh. I never did think that I'll be here thinking back about all the things that we have been doing years back. I never thought we could have finished college in that quick span of time. And now we've been in the work force for two years now and I am still stunned on how things have turned out for us.

I am thankful for us. For the friendship we have shared througout these years. Really, I thank you for everything:) Even if I know we're and we'll be seeing each other anytime, I still miss the times. Awwwww. Mwah mwah. Thanks much much. *HUGS*

[get this widget]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

KDJ!!! waaahhh. mishu din talaga! i'll see you.. i'll see you!! mwah mwah!!!

Anonymous said...

kayers! hahaha pakinggan mo ung carousel ng paramita.. wala lang.. maganda :P yayain mo na rin KDJ badminton..hehehe sama ako :P

hey, i thought of you today
i thought that i should tell you
how much i miss you
remember what you used to say
"friends forever, i hope that we'll remain this way.. oh.."

all this time, i've been thinkin' bout the way we used to play
you're everywhere i go i can't escape you,
when i close my eyes i see you
even in my sleep i think of you.. oh..
i miss you..

Anonymous said...

"mga tanung nais kung malaman.. bakit nakuha mu akung saktan" --> first line sa one and only single namen nila kaye! wahahahaha! :)

at dahil sa pagpipilit ku e pwede ng magpost ng comment! wuhooo! :D

alis na tayo ule! ung matagalan! naman kasi magbobora tong mga to e! hehehe.. basta kita kita before august ha? ehehe.. :) langya wala aku sa birthday mu!!! waaaaaaaah!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. oo ba;) next wk! hehehehe:D

ok lang kahit wala ka sa bday ko. tatawag ka naman diba? tsaka bibigyan mo ko ng bday gift galing NJ!;)

Anonymous said...

sinabi ku na bang super love kita? hindi pa? ok! hahahaha! ang labo! *papansin! tsktsk! ;p*

Anonymous said...

hahaha labo nga. love kita kay!;)