The 3G gang to BORA!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I can still feel the beach is with me. My body is like floating with the waves, moving to and fro the surface of water, wherever the current takes this parcel of... meat (Hehe). It is as if my hands are still paddling thru the sea. And the smell of the salt water and powdery sand.. I can still sniff it under my nose. Hahaha. Yes, I am still under hypnosis of the GRAND BORACAY GETAWAY. The entire five (5) days and four (4) nights have been GREAT. MARVELOUS. SPLENDID. Whatever word can replace these by pressing SHIFT-F7 will definitely, without a doubt, translate to this amazing trip.

I still have the hangover after a day leaving the island. Too bad I can not profoundly share them tonight, with the nitty-gritty details and all that! I still am utterly sappy that we left bora. Yet still jumpy reminiscing the memories. Hehehe. I'm just having a battle with my hormonal imbalance today which is why I can't get this done. With all the blow-by-blow-daily-account of the entire stay. Waaah!

Will be sharing some pictures as soon as I clear my backlog for my three (3) days of leave. Hahaha. Which is.. when? NEVER! Wahaha. Kidding.

Just when I'm done with my girl-thing-time-of-days, I hope I can give a better share. Hehehe. For the moment, I have to stick with 3 more days I guess. And upload some pics to keep for myself. I have to sustain a bit of frustration and emotional shakers. Hehe. Ta-tuh for now.

[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ERRATUM:
3G without the "gang".. Hehe.