The Bora - Per Diem!! (1st half)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

FINALLY! I got myself back. I was losing my wits the other week. I felt like swooning due to a particular mood I cannot let loose. Now that I am getting over and done with it, I'm kicking in the good times to cover it up. Or should I say to fully dismiss the depressing phase. Just as I've read thru the internet, whether or not frowning uses up more muscles than smiling, I couldn't agree less that a frown really consumes a lot of energy in me. Hahaha.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to let the memory getting vague as each day passes by. I am not scribbling, erm, typing this whole event away for me to share, but for me to keep it fresh, with a vivid recollection as I read it thru. I am telling snippets per day, and will elaborate on highlights on each. Hahaha. It'll be a loooooong post. Better cut into half. Five days and four nights cannot be covered with few words. MAN, the entire getaway was more than words can encompass. Pictures can help me a bit to tell the story:)

Day 1 - FIRST DAY HIGH.
Drizzling. Kaye Ronaldo (este DJ) She Julia Fritz Jun Elsa Janice Crys (3G) at Cebu Pacific terminal. Delayed Flight. 11:15am Boarding time. First pass of our own version of Deal or No Deal! Won 20 pesos. Landing to Aklan around 12:15pm. Riding the van for around 2hrs to Caticlan. Around 30 min ride of ferry to Boracay! Landing to the clear blue water of Bora island, Station 3, with the sun up and shining! A 10 min multi-cab ride to Station 2. Checking in at La Carmela de Boracaya around 2pm. Getting a room at 130 (whew, that was the last room across the hallway, passing thru 14 rooms! waah!). Lunch at 2:30pm at Andoks:P Swimming at Station 1, FRIDAYS (by the far off-shore and pool!) with Estre and Lheng. Met Carlo and Rona, with Carlo and his skim boarding stunts:P Walked from Fridays to La Carmela for more than 40minutes with DJ and She! Dinner at Coco Mangas. Chilling at Cafe' Del Mar with Estre, Lheng, DJ and She.

The first day was a blast. And having the sun shining the moment we landed in Kalibo was truly a blessing. Excitement was all over us,3G. A lovely day ahead of us tomorrow, keeping us asleep with MYX on:) Times were at some point, kept tracked since I was wearing my watch. The rest of the days are timeless:P

Day 2 - SEA SPORTS DAY.
A sun shiny day! Rode the 9-passenger tricycle (50 peso-ride). Island hopping day. Crystal Cove! Photo-op.. to the batcave! Jellyfish attack. Fish-feeding with biscuitS! (Magic Flakes. Now I'm seeing it in a different way:P) Scary black fishes, tilapia-look-alikes! Blue starfishes. Weird starfishes. Lunch at Tonton's @ Puka Beach. Unforgettable Mackarel at 450Pesos. BANANA BOAT!!! PARASAILING!!! Speedboat ride! Swimming at LCDB pool. Crazy dance videos (Korean style:P). Dinner at Mañana. Totopos and Tacos! Second pass of Deal or No Deal. Break-even! She losing 21 pesos, owing 17 to Lheng, 3 to Estre and 1 to DJ:D Cinderella sleeping time.

The banana boat, though predictable, was a great ride nonetheless! I was screaming out loud, to fight the strong-sounding-throbbing of my heart. I have learned the art of pulling myself up. I was really having a hard time pulling the weight of my body before. Hehe. And whoaw, the PARASAILING! I was, at first, having doubts of saying YES. I really didn't have any idea what it was, how it would be, how long. But, eversince my tita told me about not letting each chance pass us by, and even thinking of the "what-could-have-been's", I did and had a great ride with She and DJ. Waaahh. The cost didn't matter much. It was all worth it. Being atop for 15minutes, with the clouds, with great friends was a total BLAST! Damn, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!! Every peso of it. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I was totally impervious to fear. Pain. Or any other negativity. High na high! Woooohoooo!!!

And the other half....TBC. Hehe.

[get this widget]

0 comments: