Runs in the Blood

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I think that one thing that is inherent in our family is, BEING LATE. yeah, surprise no more. it does run in the blood. I had been ever so late in my entire college life (i've never had a record of perfect attendance for my first classes for the day!). And i was freaking late today for my interview. YIKEEES!. Oh well. Really a bad trait, but can't even do away with it. I do promise myself when I work, I'll try to manifest punctuality. Hehe. And I'm doing away with the Manila route. Hell traffic really kills me!

Congratulations! This marks my fourth month in my hopeful attempts to come up with my own masterpiece. Try harder.




[get this widget]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Buspirone doctor reasons for a divorce Cheap prostar laptop Jeep back-up switch free samples of celebrex Anti free software virus block pop up ad gmc lift kit

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »