official flag bearer for the bummers!

Friday, September 03, 2004

today wraps up college life. it was saddening though. the last day didn't seem 'memorable'. maybe it was too highschool-ish to be just that. i still can't overcome the thought of me leaving school. oh well. that's life. i need to move on.

i'm now in for my ultimate mission. to REST.. for a while. indulge myself to the perks of being a bummer! reliving my couch-potato days. and my 'buhay-baboy' days.. sleep-eat-sleep. bwahaha. my quest for the eternal sunshine that may come to my spotless mind. to sleepless nights of waiting for a chapter, and another chapter, and another chapter to finish. to all the coke i can gulp and the MSGs i can munch. to the comfort of my bed, and the pesky mosquitoes which are really fond of sucking my blood. my skin immunity is not getting any better. to more YM and blogging sessions! and being in touch even more with the silver screen. waaaah!

it is official! i am now a certified bummer!!!! Congratulations. may you make the most out of it. soon enough you'll then be tied again. enjoy. CARPE DIEM, kiddo.

*i dyingly want that maroon 5 cd! huhu! donate donate! and the MYMP. and the Borrowed Heaven. and the Eleven Minutes. and the Shopaholic. haha. and oh, Keith Martin was beside us tonight. we were looking at Kyla's CD and he interrupted Mark by telling that "hey we have two duets there". hahaha. i just realized he was beside us when he interrupted our conversation. hahaha. :) and sudenly i just heard his music play over the background of the store. waaahahaahaha..


[get this widget]

0 comments: