Acknowledgement

Thursday, September 02, 2004

i've done my acknowledgement to my dear college friends for everything we have shared through the entire 4 years and 1 term we have been together. the memories are immeasurable with any number of "thank you's" i can utter. now i'm thanking the people whom i owe my social life. if not for them, i could have really turned to a real nerd. haha. that's my personal definition of a nerd. WALANG SOCIAL LIFE. hahahahaha;p

Thank you to my highschool friends.. we are not collectively known as something else, for we don't know who's part of it really. hehe. so thank you to all. most especially to Buday, for always being an ear to listen (i really miss your manila line!! i can't complain to you anymore!!! bring it back! bring it back!!) . at least i've finished that last dragging chapter. but i've come to another predicament. (i've been vigorously been involving myself with that, don't i? self-confessed MASOCHIST.) i owe you my sanity. and please, for crying out loud, have your cell phone loaded!!! you're working dude! hehehehe;) to Pearl, thanks for the moments we've shared through YM complaining about thesis. hehe. i'm wishing you the best. you still have one more sem to go!!! wooopeedoo! thank you for taking time reading my whines even if it would mean not sleeping (again!) and exchanging your plates for me. or am i your scapegoat? tsktsktsk. i still am looking forward to our business deals in the future. i really hope we get filthy rich (oops, kami lang pala;p mayaman ka na!) so we make them all concrete;p to EJ for being my constant companion through college life. i really miss our bus rides home. :( and i miss your house. your room. your kitchen! hehe. thanks for being my siamese twin, connected through our intestines.. hehe. sana naman this time, we find ourselves having the same freaking experiences on a positive level naman. good luck on your MED school. don't give up dude. it is your passion. let it drive you;) thanks to Hart, for pestering me every God-given midnight with "pointless" arguments that we always end up into a pesky quarrel i can only give up to stop. but you never wanted me just simply giving up. 'escape', 'retreat', blah-blah-blah. no more comments on that. STOP. i've had enough every night. but thank you really, it made me awake at times i needed to keep my eyes open-wide. although it was sordid to keep an argument alive. it stresses me even more. hehe. but, on a serious note, thanks also for being "there" and for all the memories shared. you made me realize so much about life... and that it is bad to say sorry when you don't mean it. haha.:P To tara for being proud of me that i have taken courage. hehe. thank you for clicking with us easily.:) to Chase for taking me home those times we spent 3am at starbucks and for taking me home the next morning when you got asleep at pearl's house! hehehe. thanks really;) to Jerome, for all the rides din. since summer. hehe. thanks for your weird insights and i am glad that you realize now that having a CAR and a CELLPHONE is not a NECESSITY. gawd, i can't believe it took you 21 years to realize that!!!! hahahaha. thanks for all the pinky promises. teehee! i enjoy the times you never stop yakking about your life, most esp the 'most intriguing' aspect of it. hahaha;) continue building your muscles to keep you from being noticed at first glance as a, uhm, girl. hehe. to Pie, for still keeping in touch even if we're so many miles away... i really miss you. to Glenn for the ride home when Jerome and Chase weren't around yet. hehe. thanks sa lahat ng pangungulit kahit na ngayon eh nabawasan na. thank you to Carl for reading my blogs. hehe. for all the ym's.. and for my promising treat at Yellow Cab. hahaha. sama natin si...?? hehehe. joookeee:) buti naman you've changed my outlook towards your batch. it wasn't good. please don't ask:P

I really want to thank my family for being there, a cushion everytime i come home from battle (thesis that is. hehe). thank you to my MOM for giving me all the support i needed. for praying for me ( i really do praise the Lord for all blessings showered upon us) and for the much-awaited "reward" (i'm thanking in advance!) for all the sacrifices. hehe. i hope this is not drawing this time. for the nth time my dearest mother. hehe. to my dad who never seemed to talk that much, i know you're happy for me now that i am finished. to all my brothers and sisters for bullying me and pestering me everytime i am in front of the computer and looking serious. damn, i hate it when you do that! to my brothers, thank you for all the fresh-from-foot-socks you've been squashing upon my face. and for picking me up when i don't have any ride. i just wish you teach me how to drive already? long-standing request!!! to all my sisters, for all the clothes i wore, the watches i scratched, for the bags i ditched, and your perfumes i drank (hehe), for the accessories i lost. hehe. sorry for that. when i get rich, i'll get you to a shopping spree (yeah right?! haha!). to my nephew Gaby for bringing so much light into our house when you're around. for making me procrastinate just to stay with you for the night. for wrecking my pc the last time we were about to defend! (i didn't get mad don't worry:)) for all the scratches in my face. and for the pictures with you that i have posted online. hehe. to my niece Baby Mae, you bring so much joy when you're around. you and your kuya are my stress relievers. hehe! i hope you grow up to be a good girl;) like ninang. hehe!

i just want to thank the Lord again for all the blessings that He has been showering upon us. Thank you Lord for everything. there's far more than words can express for all the things You have done for us. thank you for all the prayers heeded. thank you for still hearing them out even if at times i forget to give thanks. You truly are my pillar whenever i am in doubt, and about to fall. I offer this all to You.

to all the people who had, has and still continue to inspire me to move on every single day, thank you. life hasn't been smooth for me. i've been born with all the complexities and ironies that seemed to have consumed me throughout this lifetime. but i could never have given so much importance about this life if not for the people i have met along the way... life has been worth the living. and suppose i say, i LIVE and not merely exist, it is because...

i'm ending this up with a favorite line i got from one of my favorite authors, Paulo Coelho. it best explains what i feel just now.

At the moment, I'm far too lonely to think about love, but i have to believe that it will happen, that I will find a job and that I am here because I choose this fate. The roller coaster is my life;life is a fast, dizzying game; life is a parachute jump; it's taking chances, falling over and getting up again; it's mountaineering; it's wanting to get to the very top of yourself and to feel angry and dissatisfied when you don't manage it....However, if I believe that the track is my destiny and that God is in charge of the machine, then the nightmare becomes something thrilling. It becomes exactly what it is, a roller coaster, a safe, reliable toy, which will eventually stop, but, while the journey lasts, I must look at the rounding landscape and whoop with excitement.


[get this widget]

0 comments: