First Swipe

Sunday, September 05, 2004

as the first sign of being a bummer, i swamped out of my bed the whole day. too bad, i caught myself with a terrible migraine.. it kills me everytime i have that attack that seems to break my skull in two. oh well, at least i got the rest i needed for three days. at long last, i finally had the taste of peace. devoid from stress. what a relief. *bliss* WHEW!

anyway, i've started to keep good things coming my way. i feel positive vibes around me. this is all good:) with anything that pulls me away from happiness, i veer away and drive myself to the road to bonheur. hehe. i've spent weekends my precious nephew and niece. i've watched The Big Fish. great movie. i just wish i had that conversationalist dad as Eddie was. and highlighting, my first swipe! i just bought the Borrowed Heaven and Songs About Jane!!! woopeedoo!!!! i'm so excited! hehehe. i am enjoying myself to the sounds of Maroon 5. oh yeah, first time i swiped the card, and scribbled my own signature to that white piece of electronic generated receipt. daym! i just wish i have work (but not too soon!) so i could buy my luxury once in a while;)

anyway. that's about it. hope good things come even more. You are all welcome, indeed!


[get this widget]

0 comments: