-Ber

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

i passed by Toyota few days ago, and i was fascinated with their new theme.. they always put up their "bonggacious" (excuse my slang) Christmas decor.. although, year after year, it is obvious that they have cost-cut. hahaha. i haven't felt the breeze rustling just yet, but the sight of Christmas lights, Santa Clause, and the Christmas Tree just rings the oh-so-many- bells... and oh, SM has already starts selling Christmas decors.. hahaha.. which brings me to thinking that gawd, by the next time i view the calendar, it'll spell out D-E-C-E-M-B-E-R... haaayyy. oh well. time really flies so fast. in no time, i'll be starting to work (yeah, damn right!), graduate, and then sing Happy Birthday to me... *sigh* then give gifts and exchange cards on season of 12-25. haha. i'm excited by thought of me wrapping and giving gifts.. AGAIN! hehe. i got myself bankrupt every season and i only end up giving a gift to my nephew!




[get this widget]

0 comments: