Long Time Coming - Oliver James

Friday, June 23, 2006

I've had a change of heart.

It was just like a week ago, when I was here talking bold of "playing games". Now, as I have relentlessly been thinking-- over and over again, going in circles -- I came upon admitting (with utmost regret) that I have conceded.

Why? I don't know actually, and I hate to dig for some logical explanation to give myself something to blame. I am restless. And it's sadenning that it is a F-R-I-D-A-Y and I am stuck with myself wrestling about a mood-swing-caused temper. Augh.

Now, I am just remotely moping with Oliver James (thanks to Jode for sharing this with me, I dunno if you're the one to blame for my current mood. harhar, kidding:P). But here's to the long-waiting chance of a lifetime. Hehe.

Everybody wants to be loved
every once in a while
we all need someone to hold on
just like a helpless child, yeah
can you whisper in my ear, let me know it’s alright

Chorus
It's been a long time coming
down this road and now I know
what I've been waitin' for
and like a lonely highway
I’m tryin to get home
Ooo, love's been a long time comin'

You can love for a lifetime
you can love for a day ,you can think
you've got everything but everything is
nothing when you throw it away, yeah
then you look in my eyes
and I have it all once again

It's been a long time coming
down this road and now I know
what I've been waitin' for
and like a lonely highway
I’m tryin to get home
Ooo, love's been a long time comin'

Didn't know I was lost till you find me, uh huh
Didn't know I was blind, but now I see

Can you whisper in my ear, let me know it's alright

It's been a long time coming
down this road and now I know
what I've been searchin' for
and like a long, long highway
and now I see
Ooo, love's been a long time oh been a long
Love’s been a long time comin'

[get this widget]

2 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

Bad trip ka Kaye, memories! Oliver James has another song - Greatest Story Ever Told - lyrics of which is in one of my testimonials - just look for it (you'll find it I'm sure). Sad memories tuloy =(

But his songs are nice noh? Kahit Long Time Coming and Greatest Story Ever Told pa lang ang alam ko na kanta niya =)

Anonymous said...

waaah bom, sorry:( i wouldn't know if not for your latest entry:(

yah, his songs are great. gusto ko din yung Greatest Story Ever Told. tsaka yung The Distance (na feel ko hindi sya yung kumanta originally, i just don't remember who:P)