Amazing Coincidence

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I have been trying to dig my archives for some hours coz of some vivid memory that I actually posted Sonnet XVII twice in this blog. Amazingly, I found it at the same month, the same day, one year before my last post for Violet. That is way too amazing for me. I was actually thinking and relishing that piece of art at the same day. I really love it. Although my sentiments were different for each moment, nonetheless, I still feel the same level of emotions. Awwww.

Check it out. Something must be really, really, really happening on the 25th of July. Isn't it amazing? Am I about to watch out for something this July 25th? What do you think about that?:P

July252004 and July252005 ;)

This spot has turned two years last June 6. Way to go!!! *applaud*applaud*

[get this widget]

0 comments: