Another episode of slavery, but this is not much about it:P

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hehehe. I just entered dreamland when my first step into it got interrupted by a call. Augh. The slave has been called, AGAIN, for duty. I was feeling kinda groggy answering the phone since I got home late already and I have had a hard time lulling myself to sleep. So he said 'I am sorry to wake you up.. blah blah blah.' Hell, your sorry couldn't make it any better. Wahahaha. Sorry, it's a bit too off:D I am just having a bitter time waiting for the ticket to be closed. Sorry about that, my friendly midnight phone pal. I know you're just doing your job. And your apology is accepted:)

Anyway, it was a looooooong day. I spent 12 hours at work. Well, I wasn't really working 12 hours. Hehehe.
- A twelfth of the time I spent yakking with officemates about the drowning e-mails.. of countless tickets.. of running follow-ups. of no priorities but was set to pending status (!!!).. of disappointments of our bosses.. of on-the-verge-of-giving-up talks.. of a long but lost love.. of falling but getting up again (naks).. of a birthday celebrant.. of sneaky out-of-offices..
- Another twelfth of it was of pseudo-helping a colleague get pass her case study. I really pray she gets done with it. I know the feeling, really:P Hope I was, at least, of help;)
- Another twelfth of it was spent over lunch table, drugging ourself to coke over trumps (a card game. similar to bridge? not sure about it though:P).
- A quarter of it mostly spent over a funny, laugh trip conversation with another friend. Hehehe. I got a little nostalgic about remembering college and sometimes those frustrating moments can really make you laugh now. I was a bit hurt, him laughing about me (even if i was totally kawawa - [kaluuy ba she?] sa kwento ko. hmp), but at the end of it we should really learn how to get over it and jokingly share the traumatic experience. Harhar.
- And the rest was spent with ACTUAL WORK. Does this hour count still?

What a way to spend 12 hours at work. Harharhar.

Of fetish, pet peeves, and mannerisms. What's yours?
1. I've really got a foot and hand fetish. One reason I hate rainy days (and mondays too), because I don't want my feet to get wet. Icky. And for the hand fetish.. for men with neat and veiny hands. Hehe. I don't know why, and it really reminds me of my highschool teacher in Religion. Hehe.
2. I was just reminded of it, when my younger sister asked me what it meant. Hehe, funny I can't think of something extraordinary, but before I used to have a long list. I can't remember one now. Tsk tsk. Recently, I've been having a hard time digging up some on my memory bank. My grey hair is gradually becoming visible now.. *Shakes head*
A pet peeve is a minor annoyance that can instill extreme frustration in an individual. Typically each person has several pet peeves that aggravate them more than the average person. Another person may not react as negatively or at all to the same circumstance.
3. I really don't have a mannerism, but the closest that I can have is when I play with my ears when I don't have earrings.

I can not wait anymore until the ticket closes. I WILL SLEEP NOW. *bog*

[get this widget]