The game is on!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Before anything else, I would like to thank those who have dropped by and commended the new layout:) I was actually having doubts of putting this up since it didn't occupy the entire page. And I have to resize my tag-board just to let it fit. I had two choices in mind (the other one's green with a fairytale lake banner and this one), but I opted for this instead coz it was "girlie" and had white background to make it a little lighter (coming from black, way too light!)

Anyway, I'm again up in these wee hours of the morning for another release. It's just too sadenning that I have to get up and "work". And during these times that I had to choose on staying up late or waking up (not passing up at least 2 hours of sleep), I got a good conversation with some people hanging around the same hours as I do. And at this time, mama is now cooking breakfast. Augh.

Oh, I've been thinking if I'll be coming early to work tomorrow. Hehe. I feel so much deprived of sleep since friday. Oh well, better run back to bed and get as much sleep as I could. TTFN. That is -- ta-tuh for now:P

Let the games begin, so I self-declared. I wouldn't want to play silly on this one, but I guess I just have to coast along. May karma not strike on me soon, or anytime, or ever (better say). Exciting so it seems. But I guess it really needs a lot of effort to do this. And, help me God, that I may be able to put it up and carry myself thru. Win or lose.

[get this widget]

0 comments: