Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm feeling kinda weird right now. I got called around 12am for duty and when I started to get up and open my pc, some weird feeling came bursting from my heart. Suddenly, I just felt like crying. I dunno if the spurts of emotions came from a dream or a certain thought that passed out my brain in split of seconds.

I cannot actually remember what dream I was having when I heard my phone ringing 'Unpredictable'.. and what emotion I was having on that moment I answered the phone. I was sure it wasn't because of that "call" and get disturbed in these hours of the night.

Pop!
Maybe because I was thinking that I may be losing it, like you did?
Or the fear of it might take its toll?
Are you thinking of me?
Are you feeling the same way like I do? Now?


[get this widget]