Welcome Back to Earth

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It's been a week.. of slacking off. Teehee. What a great relief. It's been three months since I've last watched a movie (Day After Tomorrow), had a good book to read (The Notebook), been to the dentist (yeck!), bought something for myself, and written "something". like using a pen and scribbled something down in paper (yeah like my diary). But now, i have been reviving myself from that deep nightmare and start to wake my senses from slumber. I am alive!

I've watched a movie last Friday. The village. Well, it wasn't that great though to mark the resurrection of my movie life. just shocked me for three (3) times! It was suspense to make your heart beat faster everytime the camera turns close-up to the character. (yeah, you know something freaky will happen). Thanks to She for letting me keep in touch with MR. Silverscreen again;) I still have to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind though.=b that's one thing i'm keeping in my diary. I have finished reading Eleven Minutes, which really, really really, is a great book. Maria's diary and the pursuit of her dream, which wasn't how she would have wanted it to be.. amazingly, it had brought me "light" despite her melodramatic and lonesome life. The ending really moved me and like, kept me awed for a moment. Anyway, I'll be talking about her soon. (Be grabbing myself a copy of it. But not until I get more funds to feed myself with that luxury) I've watched two movies at Anna's laptop, Cheaper by the Dozen and Ella Enchanted, which both turned to be hysterically funny. :D

I'm planning to visit my loving dentist this week. (dreadfully wishing my braces be pulled off my teeth the soonest!) About to end the extended procrastination of reading The Da Vinci Code. And, oh, i still have pending things to do before "college life" wraps up in a week...


[get this widget]

0 comments: