Somebody to Love - Anne Hathaway

Thursday, August 12, 2004

i liked Ella Enchanted. i got myself cracking up the whole time! it was great. ;) Anne Hathaway looked better with her hair reaching down to her hips. the guy wasn't that good looking though... awww.

Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Each morning I get up I die a little
Can't barely stand on my feet.
Take a look in the mirror
And I, see what you're doing to me.
I've spent all my years believing in you,
but I just can't get no relief.
Won't somebody, somebody, can anybody find me, somebody to love.

Got no feel I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat
I'm okay I'm alright
It shows that there's no defeat
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day I'm gonna be free
Lord somebody
Somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love

(She works hard) EverydayI try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of wonder in my brain
Got no common sense
I've got nobody left to believe

(Find her somebody to love x6)
(Can anybody find me)

Somebody To Love


[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »