Job Hunt #4

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

i've been on a mission.. trying to fit myself in to the "Real World". strutting myself to unknown streets, in heels (i'll be missing my sneaks!), hitching myself to trains that seemed to pack people inside, and squeeze yourself out before the light starts to blink and the sound goes 'beep! beep! beep! beep!'. (i almost got myself trapped, got those people pushing me back to the train!)

oh well. i'm truly lucky enough to be unfortunately, UNEMPLOYED. harharhar. seemingly, or true enough (better!), the sound of bitterness came out inherently. bahahaha. for so long, i've caught myself miserably dumbfounded, pitying myself (like, still got your brain intact? let it come out, you rusty mass of a balloon vessel!) and dumped with all frustrations that i can get. aauugghh. i've been thinking that maybe i really am not meant for this. maybe there are other plans ahead, and that i should keep my faith.. there's still more in stored. more to life.

WAIT AND HOPE. and oh, patience is indeed a virtue.

x's: i'm stuck with stupid logic problems which make me even 'stupider' (quoting from Jack Frost!) not to even answer one! to cats, and blue-eyed people, and alphabet that seem to have values of their own. dammit.




[get this widget]

0 comments: