On Moving Out

Saturday, August 02, 2008

I have been thinking about this for years. I didn't want to leave because I have stayed for as long as four years. I didn't want to move because I have made so much memories here. Through good times and bad, this was my refuge. I have made connections with people. Some dropping by. Some have come and go. I have connected to other people through this, what I called "home".

But I want something new. Brand-spankin' new experience, new feel, new light. I believe four years is too long. I can make new entries with my new home. I can still make connections to those who have stayed in the old spot. I still can have a look at it and visit it whenever I like. It's still where it's at. I am just moving but it won't be gone.

The question is where? And when...

I don't want to say goodbye to you yet, my refuge, Fresh Tomatoes. Four years have been a long, long time. There has been so much in this that keeps me wanting to be back. I have made so much memories kept in here. I love being here. I just want something new... I have stayed long enough to keep you burdened with the many things that happen to me for the last years.

I am searching for a new spot for my new life.... For the meantime that I have not found it yet, I will keep you posted.

Btw, I am happy. I haven't been posting happy thoughts for so long a time.. maybe the next one will be :)

[get this widget]

0 comments: