Ch-ch-ch-changes, changes!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

This morning I got two messages from two of my Southern Girlfriends.

They were in the boarding area about to embark to their new lives.

I felt really sad that they are starting their brand-spanking days in a foreign land. Marga is still on her flight to US will Jode is now problably reunited with her mother and unpacking her things.

And I'm still here blogging away in my room.

Sometimes, we just need that "jumpstart" so we can start anew. Living in our comfort zone, sometimes we forget that there are a lot beyond our boundaries. And the sky's the limit! It does not mean changing the current environment, we just need something new so we may be able to discover other things besides what we currently do.

I read "Who Moved My Cheese" and it is about accepting changes in our lives. When your "cheese" is gone, it does not mean that someone took it. It may mean a lot of things, and it may mean that it you just devoured everything before you knew it's gone. It may mean that the cheese is probably somewhere you forgot to place. It may simply mean that it is just about time to find new cheese.

I am now living a new life with a lot of changes and I hope to make it better.

[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

boink boink boink

nagbago ka na pla layout, pero bakit walang update? :p