committing the same mistake the second time around

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I can't help but to feel infuriated to myself for doing the same thing that scared me a few months back. I feel so humiliated in front of God that I have committed the same mistake I promised to keep until He bestows it upon me.

I am such a brat.

I am spoiled.

I am weak.

It's always an eye opener when some bad things happen to you.. And I am ashamed to confess that it's always the bad things that keeps me coming back to God. It's not good :( We oftentimes turn to You when something does not happen the way it should. And I am not proud of it :( I am very sorry, and I want You to be a part of me again. This time I am being true to my words.

Lord, I surrender everything to You. Please accept me again. I have made the promise again in front of you and I promise this time, I will be firm with my words. I will stand up to what I believe in. And I stand up for my faith. Please help me to be stronger and to be more faithful to you. I love you.

[get this widget]

0 comments: