To my Southern Girlfriends

Friday, April 25, 2008

To Jode and Marga, who are very dear to me.

There's just too much in my heart that I can't seem to let out. It is very overwhelming that two people close to my heart have just decided to move on and pursue a dream. To move on to greener pasteurs. To explore new things. To discover themselves apart from the zone to where they have nurturing comfort. Good friends. Great company. Our home.

These two people, who have been with me in most of the times that we decide to go out. Pig out. Rant. Chismis! Cry. Share. Laugh! Hard laugh that is. Go home:( (and staying too long in front of our house with more rants! hahahaha!). Tawid sa mga nakakamatay na walang tawiran. Paghahabol ng bus. Ng shuttle. Paglalakad sa MOA. Taxi sa kahit san. Bus sa kahit san. Road trip sa weird na kotse:P

I will be missing going home with you. Although some things have changed. It still feels different going home without you (and I won't go home without you!! Maroon 5:P).

I will miss all the night outs with you. I will miss everything about you two. I love you my friends. Take care always.

[get this widget]

0 comments: