Touched by God

Friday, April 25, 2008

I can barely remember the time when I have actually felt God touch me in mysterious ways.

I am not a self-righteous person, not even a religious one to claim such, but I have never felt more blessed than now. I have experienced an event that changed me from that moment on. I have come to accept Him and let Him be a part of me again.

I am ashamed on how I have come to know You again. That only in trying times we come back to you. But You accepted us, I know, because we can feel You near us.

I forget. I always forget. But in this time, I will never forget how God played a big part in my life and I am graciously thankful to God for accepting me again.

I am sorry that I still have doubts and fears. But I surrender everything to You, and I pray that you wash them away. My faith is in You. Our faith is in You, and we pray that You will continue to guide us in everything we do. That no matter what happens to us, may we realize that everything You give us has a purpose. To learn. and to know You better.

Thank you Lord for all heeded prayers. Thank you for teaching us lessons, that sometimes may hurt us. But I know that You only know what's best for us.

Thank you Lord for always, in all ways, working in our lives. I thank You how you have significantly changed our lives. And I am very much thankful that You have accepted us again and for entering in our lives together.

I am thrilled of living my life with You. I am excited on new plans, reinventing myself and pursuing my dreams. To travel the world. To try new things. To discover You more. And building our lives with You. I am excited that we are taking this journey with You. My journey. His journey. Our journey together.

I have come to realize that I am young and I have a lot of things to discover. There are so many things that I want to do. And I am living that life I want from this moment on. With a change that he's with me and You're with us. Carefree as a child, but wiser.. and with love, and in faith;)

We promise to keep You with us. And remember everything that we do is for Your glory.

A message that struck me the most in trial times:
When a problem leads you to a prayer... then it has served its purpose.

[get this widget]

0 comments: