FT

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i miss you for so long, that i almost forgot how you looked. i have gotten the chance to get back to you. a glance maybe. i had that chance to rekindle the moments we had together, but it was quite too short. i missed you. and seeing you that time has made me feel that i'll always have you. my friend.

as we held hands and bid farewell, barely touching my fingers to yours.. lingered for as long as i can remember.. my heart was breaking that i know it will take more time for me to see you again.. yet rejoicing that i know we will still, in the not so far future.


i was told that the sites to where our refuge of emotional baggages reside has been blocked. well, i hadn't noticed since i was too "busy" keeping myself "busy" these days. i am mixed up with stuff that i cannot seem to keep myself in order. hehehe.

i do not have anything much to say now but i just wanted to revisit my spot. i miss this spot. it has been abandoned for so long a time that i cannot even recall the times that i wanted moments to be written. or those that i wanted to be shared. or those that i just wanted to type it away.

i miss you. i miss this. i miss talking to you for as long as i can. for being there, listening (erm, reading, or whatever you may call it) for all my yakkings. you know much of what others don't. most of the time you are the first to know. and you never forget, because it is and will always be written. i miss this, with my fingers strike the keys as i free-flowingly tell you the details of my story. i miss you. it is you.. my recourse to all emotions. this is you. i do not know for how long i can let it happen, but i know that i will always have you, and you will always have me.

[get this widget]

0 comments: