From Bom:)

Saturday, July 28, 2007

i am leeching this from my one of my dearest friends, bom. :) i found myself amazed that i have the same feeling for different people. strangely, i feel that we are talking about the same person... (which of course, is impossibly true, hehe!). thanks bom for this. i am letting my sentiments out for them unknowingly. i have alot of people i want to say something, but this might be overkill. hehehe. the list might go on and on.. and on.. and on.. and on........

RULES:
1. Write something about/for fifteen DIFFERENT people.
2. You can NOT (read: NEVER) say who they are.
3. If someone asks you which one is about/for them, you are NOT to tell.

*************

1. I really admire you for your guts. To where you've been and have achieved. I wish I can reach the same success as you have now. In all aspects.
2. Sana nagkakilala tayo ng mas maaga. Hay:( and Hay:)
3. Sana may gift ka na talaga sa birthday ko:P
4. Di ko talaga alam kung bakit, pero di talaga kita kaya kausapin ng matagal. Ewan ko talaga. I just feel indifferent towards you.
5. Hehe, despite what I have been through with you (or you with me), I am glad that we are really in good terms. I am happy that I can tell you anything about everything right now;)
6. Sayang lahat ng pinagsamahan. Na-miss kita. Pero ganon ata talaga. I wish I could see you and give you a hug.
7. Di ko alam bakit naging ganon lahat, pero sorry, di ko na gusto na maging super ok tayo. Wala na talagang chance mabalik sa dati.
8. I know you're just right there whenever I need you kahit na nde tayo magkita at matagal na nde mag-usap:)
9. Gusto ko ma-try na lumabas na tayo lang.
10. I know things have changed now, and ok na ako. Hehe weird pero di kita nami-miss:P
11. Gusto ko na sabihin sayo kung ano totoo, pero pag sinabi ko, baka madaming magbago.
12. Takot ako sayo. Dahil sa maraming bagay.. Lalo ngayon. Hay :S
13. Alam mo na ayaw ako sinisigawan, ginagawa mo pa din!
14. You're giving me the strangest feeling I've never felt in my entire life. Go figure.
15. Sorry sa lahat ng masamang nagawa ko sayo. I know what I did was totally wrong, and I do not have any excuse for being just that. I never really got around saying sorry, but I am. Really.

[get this widget]

2 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

Weird din, I had the same feeling - na I have similar things I wanna say to different people. Feeling ko nga masyadong redundant.

Can I ask? Why do you think, when people are given this "survey," majority of the answers are ill feelings?

Anonymous said...

hehe, minsan nga i confuse myself..sabi ko, shucks kanino ko nga ba ito sasabihin? hahaha.

well, most probably because we don't have the guts to tell them frankly/straightforwardly. the "survey" just serves as an "outlet" so we can blurt it out of our hearts, even if we know that they wouldn't know that it's for them. ako personally, i can't take a confrontation with ill feelings kasi. hehe. feeling ko maging emotional ako masyado:P