OktoberFest, OktoberPest

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This month, as always, has been jampacked with activities, events, gatherings and what-have-you's to be celebrated or be utterly grieving for.

Oct 1
Started with the cough, sniffles symptoms. Already started feeling heavy.
Oct 2 - 9
Whole wk + 1 day SL. What a way to start the month.
Oct 6 - 9
4 days in bed at Asian Hospital. *Bletch*
Oct 3
Betz's Birthday
Oct 4
DJ's, Monzie's and My Freedom Day.
Oct 5
Pam's Birthday
Oct 7 -8
The Tagaytay, which I should've been there. But because I was in the hospital with two bags hanging beside my bed, that couldn't be just possible.
Oct 10
Back to work (augh). Lunchout -- Betz's birthday celebration at YC
Our celeb of Freedom (with DJ) Day (c/o TMB:))
Oct 11
Marga's Freedom Day and celeb too!
Till I Met You (para kay Jode:P kahit di ako Kapuso!!!)
Oct 12
My Happy Day!
Lunchout at WC. Dinner at Chili's
Oct 13
Friday the 13th (hehe la lang!)
Dinner at GB3 with Pearl and Buds; Max Brenner
Oct 14
Dinner @ home, family affair: bday celeb. Everybody's there!
Oct18
TMB Movie (with Betz): The Departed @GB3 c/o DJ:)
Dinner at Fuzion with MM and Betz !
Oct 20
IRIS2-WEB "Oktoberfest"
Kaye, DJ, Betz, Marga, Carlo's freedom day and birthday party celebration. With the controversial cake.. I mean cakes:D and the camaroons. Hehehe!
Went to Jiv's Q-Grill (ayoko na pumunta ng Ortigas!! Swear!!)
Oct 21
Dinner @ Dencio's, family affair: Mama and Papa's wedding anniv. Everybody's there!
Monch's birthday
Oct 22
Ofc sleepover for Rel12.0
Grey's season3 marathon of ep1-4
Earthquake >!<
Oct 23
Super buggy Rel12.0 (successful daw.. daw!!!)
No sleep!
Caffeine not working!
Oct 24
Ramadan. Holiday.
TMB Big Timers @ ATC. The Banquet (departed chinese version:P). Timezone. Winning 73 tickets at Super Trivia!! Smiley Badge! Glow-in-the-dark animals. Hula Hula. NeoPrints. 6 shots!
Oct 26
Sabon to the max. :((
Oct 27
Roughly 12 hrs per day this week. How's that for a successful release?!?
Oct 29
She's Freedom Day
Oct 30
She's celeb of Freedom day, with the half choco strawberry mousse cake:$
Oct 31
What a way to end the wk with a dose of bad news.. tons of baaaad newwwwsssss.... Hay:(

Man, this is too much for a month. I am super stressed. I am super tired. I want super breakfast joys that doesn't last until 10am (as opposed to the 11am cutoff!). I am super duper used! My body has been dragged thru ditches and rough roads. I need a super duper break!

[get this widget]

0 comments: