Sunday, October 29, 2006

It doesn't take a person long enough to know who I really am. As they say, I am a transparent person. What you see, is what you get. My eyes, big as they are, truly are the windows to my soul. No, they don't have curtains to conceal a bit of emotion. People close enough, won't just have a peek, but a full view of how I am feeling right then and there.

It doesn't take a genius to know that I'm mad.. happy.. sad.. frustrated. excited.. disappointed.. flattered.. shy.. blushing.. in the wanna-go-home mood.. have-to-sleep mode.. don't-want-another-shot-of-joke-on-me silent mode. don't-need-another-prodding-or-else-i'll-hit-you-in-the-back mode. init-ulo-don't-mess-with-me mode. Hahaha. Being emotional (and moody that is) that I am, man, I am not sure how my friends are able to deal with that. But you wouldn't believe that, some of them were exactly the opposite of how I was before.

Introvert? Cry baby? Yes, I WAS all of those.

[get this widget]

0 comments: