Start of Something New

Sunday, November 26, 2006

So I put this up. I was having a hard time figuring out how the drop-pull works. Still I dunno how, but manage to cut and paste them, without even trying to read thru the code. I am starting to hate reading codes now. Harharhar.

Anyway, I was really feeling a little shallow for the past few days and I can't seem to get myself to writing a decent one, due to *ahem* stress and a mix-and-match of emotional and physical (esp health) ordeals I had been gruelling with. More than the fact that this blog has been totally forsaken for the entire month (actually I was planning of shutting this down, due to dull, non-sense and abhorred posts), I am starting to lose my wits on writing (perse) decently. Even in e-mails (technical sort of stuff). And short conservations over communicator.

I can't write. My hands are scribbling a grade-schoolish handwriting now. I am typing non-sense, staring blankly on the monitor how I put up words that can't seem to tell what I had been meaning to say. Man, this is crazy.. Calling earth to 'K'.

[get this widget]

0 comments: