Happy!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hay:)

I'm back. I'm alive.. and kicking. Parang ang tagal ko talagang nawala noh? Parang ang tagal na sobrang boring ng buhay. Well, hindi naman ako nagrereklamo. Hindi naman din ako suicidal pa. Pero kulang lang sa excitement, sa fun, sa "life".. It has been a drought. Life has been bland. Tasteless. Lifeless. Tragic for a while. Boring the next. Super boring before before that. I haven't had a "blast" for some time now. The hospital, the boring-everyday-work, the excruciating everyday route. Man, it was as if I was deprived of joy for a long time now. The hospital and the boring work seemed to consume all the fun in me.

Anyway, I had a blast today:) Thanks to all who made today the day where I regained my JOY:) I am catching up... I don't want to be left stranded in the abyss of boredom.. of the lifeless, and ordinary.

Cheers to life!!! Live life to the fullest!!!!

[get this widget]

1 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

Hospital??