The Love Series: 2. Meant To Be

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I hope I can remember it right. When I first heard it, I was really feeling giddy about learning how to drive.. Hehehe. And more so, I was totally 'in-love' with her story. I might have fabricated it a little bit, but the gist is there.

Main Character:
Lois - petite, cute, girl who has just learned how to drive

Setting:
Traffic jam in one of the Manila highways

Lois had just learned how to drive. Her car was not so new, but she was particular with it. And of course, as a beginner, she would want her first few driving moments to be smooth.. and a pleasure.

Some afternoon, Lois came 'cruising' her way to a traffic jam over the busy streets in the Metro. Being sooooo careful, she accidentally miscalculated hitting the gas, bumping to the car in front of her. Then the 'love story' begins:

*BUMP*
Lois: (Frantically nervous and disoriented) Ooooops....
Guy: (Came out of the car.. trying to look at the damage)
Before winding down the window, she was really praying hard that this guy may not be a goon. That she will not be harassed. Or even yelled at.
Lois: (Wound down the window, chinky-eyed saying..) Sorry..!!!:(
Guy: Uh, are you fine? It's okay. Actually, mas malaki ata yung tama sa yo..
Lois: *Blushing*
The guy was cute, tall, lean..
Lois: I am really sorry. Can I just give you my number? I am so much in a hurry. Can we just talk about it over some time soon?
Guy: Oh yeah sure.
Then they both went out their way.

*BEEP BEEP* Lois just received a text message. The 'Guy' just sent out: 'Ingat ka nalang. Cute ka pa naman:)'

Then the rest is history. What happened to the car? Well, I really don't know:P Maybe it was forgotten. Because what came about is a lovestory that was truly meant to be.

These are just some of the few things I can attest that: things really do happen for a reason. And that if all is right, things will just fall into place;) Everything will just seem so right, there will be no doubts, no second thoughts. Not a tinge of fright, and not a speck of surrender. I have always believed that God has planned out the 'RIGHT' things for me. Although, it is still up to my Free Will, I believe that the biggest factor of it is, my decisions are leaned towards and is guided by Him.

STILL, being RIGHT, doing what is RIGHT, getting what is RIGHT, feeling RIGHT, is rather relative (to each his own)...


[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »