Good Bye

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Farewell to someone I held so dear for one year. It had been so long since I have last had you. When I had you back, everything seemed so different. Different but unique. Unique and made me distinct for the two decades of being ME. Distinctly me. I bore with you for so long. Even during the hardest times, I still wanted to keep you. I tried to maintain you, and had a little trimming of our misunderstandings. At times when I needed and wanted and felt I need to let go, I did not. For I thought, you bring out the better me.

Oh yes you did. For quite some time, I felt a new person every day. I can be different, I can be the same. I can play with myself and experiment. But, as they say, nothing really lasts forever. I got tired of you. You gave me more reasons to feel stressed. You made me look harassed/fatigued/stressed than ever. So I decided to let you go.

And now, I am a new person again. I feel better and the feeling is so light. Don't misunderstand me. I love you. and I still want you back. But not now. I still would want to enjoy the new me. And my new company.

I will see you soon. When I keep myself from being pampered from my reliable hairdresser. She will try to bring you back, a new and better you. For now, I'll keep myself combing for your better growth and keep you growing for another year. I hate to miss you. But I know we'll see each other again soon:)

[get this widget]