Leech

Friday, August 05, 2005

Just when you thought you lost them all, they all come back and wave to say that they are still here.

It has been a stressful week. I have never been stressed this much, as far as I can remember. Enough of the whinings, this time I felt my brain shut down for an hour. I was completely immobile, unproductive, and relenting for a moment there. But I was glad that I have recovered myself from such agony and pulled out by people who, just as I thought, would never leave me in awe. Even with a single word, even a single gesture, even with simple smile, never failed to boost me with hope.

I am happy that I have you, all, here with me. I am standing here, attached to every piece of you. Caress me with your comforting words. Bathe me with your touch. Speak to me like songs I'll never hear. Don't ever leave me, will you? But I know someday you will. You all will. I'll be alone someday, yet still I am thanking you all. For now, be with me as I fall asleep.

[get this widget]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it cheap xanax