Highness

Saturday, August 27, 2005

This is quite a delay. But the memory still lingers, and the thought of that night will always be easily at grasp.

We have grown;) She was really panicky over the week before that day on how to go about the event. Well not really of the event, twenty-two years of celebration is nothing, but the problem is with the banquet itself. Hehehe. Pano, she was expecting almost THIRTY, yes, 3-0, people to come over and celebrate with her. Daym, I never realized that we were really that big if were really complete:D To add, she had invited her other friends she just recently gained from med school. Buti nalang, she came telling her mom about it, and finally settled to hold it in their humble abode.

We were excited, especially me, about the event because my other girl-friend had plotted a surprise! Wiipeee! I love throwing surprises (and being thrown at, too!). The thought of their bulging eyes, whopping with awe, bursting out of their sockets was surely something I was looking forward to.

We were late, as usual. Half of it because of me, quarter of it because of the other driver (:P), eighth of it because of the parking, and the rest was because I still came looking for that person in the parking lot. Hehe. With anxiousness that I made that person wait (again:P), and the worry that a sudden change of mind be made because of the lack of information on the venue. Hehe. Well, a shake of the head was given, and a sigh, and a sort of complain was heard, but we still made it. Hehehe. I was pushing it because it was part of the surprise:D

And so they were all there. They were in shock on the sight of me, telling me that I am now 18 years old. Harharhar. For those who didn't know, I was only 13 since we last saw each other (at puerto:D). But now, I'm on my pony tail and my cult accessories (I've been praying real hard you know:P). And there was our photographer friend who plays candidly on shooting at us. Till we're drop dead for pictures. Haha. I was so happy that I was able to see them complete, almost, and we were all there to share with her the event.

It was great. Nothing special, but it was great. It always had been the best being with them. I feel safe and at extreme highness (with no illegal medications taken:P).

To call it my story, I was happy that when we lighted them all, as expected, they were in total shock and I am glad they really liked them;) There's still the anecdote of the cake but I will save it for another post. It deserves a solo. Hahaha. I was just totally happy that they not only liked them, but loved them. Hay:) With the looks on their faces, whew, made me stretch a timid smile, but jolted my heart that came jumping and shouted for joy! Still, I am bearing that with me;) It was all worth it.

[get this widget]