going places...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

i dream of travelling around the world. that's my ultimate dream.

i have been to places around the philippines, and yet I have more to discover. i have been to the best beaches..discovered philippine history..immersed into pure philippine culture. i am but excited to set foot on every remarkable landmarks in the philippines.

i won't get philippines done in no time. it may take me forever:P so it won't stop me from setting foot on different countries across the globe.

and i more excited that i have my prince charming who will be with me as we take our dreams into reality. yey! it's good that we share a dream:D our ultimate dream is to go EUROPE! yehey!!! i am really envious to people who have gone there (i wish my parents have taken us with them before. augh!). but now i realize it would be best to have someone special to travel that wonderful part of the world:"> hayyy. *drools* i know we'll get there. someday;)

and my childhood dream is to go to disneyland. hahaha. haven't been there (kahit HK. pero syempre gusto ko US diba:D). i want to see mickey! and minnie! and the princesses!! and good thing my prince will take me there too! (kahit di nya talaga gusto. pero since gusto ko, hehehe, sama na rin sya! yahoo!). he promised me this, and i know he will... someday:D

my sisters/brothers are now in different continents. i wonder who'll be left behind. ayoko! hahaha. san kaya ako? hmmm... and tuwing kelan na kaya reunion? and wala na siguro kaming exchange gift. awwwwwww. so sad...:(

i want to go somewhere...

[get this widget]

0 comments: