Ally Mcbeal Stints

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Highschoolish, as Ally Mcbeal series seems to me. It was far more than what I have imagined sympathizing with Calista Flockhart's character. I was not a huge fan though, before. But I do get a hard laugh when she imagines her very self at the back of her head being dumped on a garbage truck. Or even biting her toe. Never fails.

Don't hold on to everything because you might just walk away with nothing.
- Angela

Bygones.
- Fishism

Just don't be condescending.
- Ally

John Cage is too much erratic. I don't like him. Hate is too much of an emotion to someone or something non-existent. Rather, should I say, too fictional to play a role with my emotions.

Hate to say this Ally, but Billy and Georgia really look good together :( Although, Billy is really a good catch.. I would love to think that your 'The One' and not 'The Only' will be right there to catch you. I can't remember much of Robert Downey Jr's character, but I am more thrilled to more men barraging in your office:D

Just as I remembered. Now I know where you got the "designated-sensitive-male" title. It's Billy! Maaaaan, way beyond. Hehehe.

Oh, yes. I second the motion, attorney. I just don't want to be alone:(

[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

namiss ko na ally mcbeal :(

okay sana si robert downey jr. for alley...sayang, hehe