Nothing to something

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I was trying to put up something light over this blog, but after three hopeful attempts to it. I ended up with this one.

Nothing.

All ideas are flowing like water from the faucet down to the drain. Nothing is left but remnants of each thought, that I cannot put up for one coherent post.

Oh well, as I quote from a favorite line of a song somebody brought up to me.. 'When you're searching your soul, when you're searching for pleasure, how often pain is all you find. But when you're coasting along and nobody's trying too hard. You can turn around and like where you are'.

And now I am trying to make something out of nothing. Good good:)

I now realize that I am missing a lot of people now. Those people that I used to talk to everyday. That I used to see everyday. That I shed some 'tear' when I am caught up in a mess. That I have been sharing with glorious moments with. Some years ago when we would spend some time just talking about nothing. Even if the topics are just repeating itself, the laughter never wanes. We could not stop talking. Only if not for my mom or an exam or a pestering brother who keeps on bugging me to use the phone, it wouldn't end. I don't know if it's me who really can't stop talking, or you who wouldn't stop listening and injecting snippets of your own stories:P So I end up telling my story again where I started:D

To those people that just might be too far, or even to those who are far too close, I miss you. I know I can't bring it all back, but I hope it doesn't stop there. I hope we could still pick ourselves where we have left off. That's what true friends really are:) Even if we had our petty fights and our sulky sorries. Even if things have changed...

[get this widget]