Guilty Fries

Sunday, October 23, 2005

It wasn't so late for me going home, but it was sure late for dinner. As I dropped myself in front of Jollibee, I decided to buy myself from hunger. One piece chicken joy and regular fries as usual. The first just came out right, however the latter had to keep me waiting. So I opened Goblet of Fire and whiled away for my fries. As I saw the red tray coming over my table, a large fries came lying on it. Thought that I had to wait a little longer.. But the guard was slowly coming over my way, then handing that large fries. I came looking for the receipt, and I read twice if I had just ordered large. But, it was as if I was reading in BOLD, saying REGULAR. or REG that is. I came thinking if I had to return and ask to be changed. Pretending to be naive and innocent of the said mistake, I went out and started eating.

Walking slowly, waiting in queue for the tricycle, and guilt-stricken as I was finishing the fries. Damn. The whole time I was munching each strip. I was battling with myself but I didn't do anything. Hahaha. Funny, para akong ewan na nakikipaglaban sa moral at sa gutom ko. Sabi ko pa, sasakit tiyan ko sigurado! Still, I ended finishing it all up (hungry still, though). Hay. It hadn't been me. I always return or ask to change my order if it hadn't been right (even if it'll be of my advantage). But I didn't know if I had just be too hungry (to death!) to exchange it for guilt.

Oh well. It'll be the last time. And I just came accomplishing that good deed, when I cashed-out my rebate for my Globe line. Hehe. The cashier gave me 2050, instead of 1250. Weird that he was, he came counting and reciting the bills. He said, "Ma'am your total cash is, One (thousand bill) thousand, Two (two 500 bills) hundred, and 50 (one fifty) pesos". I came counting myself in front of him, and repeated what he had just said. Then still he didn't get it. I wasn't successful of making him realize that he made a mistake. I was furious of his attention, then just came bluntly that he gave two five hundred bills instead of a hundred. As I walked out, I just realized that I am still a good girl, nonetheless:P

Good deed, dear:)

[get this widget]

0 comments: