happy happy happy birthday :)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

this year, my birthday fell on a Sunday.

this was the first time that I remember spending my birthday the first day of the week. a few friends came, my family was there and my prince was there too:) i had a fun fun fun birthday party at home (as always) and food food food... wii wii wii... and pictures pictures pictures!!!

pictures will be posted on my multiply:)

i had an early birthday celebration with a surprise dinner date with my prince on the saturday, oct 11th. when he came to pick me up, he surprised me with 25 pink and red roses:) *awwwwwwwwww:">* he lured first me by having meryenda to eat our favorite california maki where we dropped mama, maggie and anne. then, he "blind-folded" me to the destination. since i was having a hint where we were going, he did some "unnecessary" turns to steer me away from the first thought. and after a few minutes of driving, we were there! in front of a water station. hmppp. what was that? hahaha. i put powder, cheek tint and lip gloss (since I had the impression we were taking a "formal" dinner. my prince was wearing a polo shirt with olive slacks and his black clogs. i was forced implicitly to change as I was wearing a maong short skirt with a purple shirt. hahaha.. turned to wear a black slacks, white sandals and beige blouse). he was still keeping my eyes closed when i got off the car, and to my surprise despite, my hunch was correct. he took me to Lolo Dad's at Quirino nearing Taft Ave. this fine dining restaurant kept us intrigued since we got together and we were finding a perfect timing for this. sure it was. and the food was great:)

we went to serendra for my birthday cake. he wanted me to blow a candle (and he promimsed me to sing for me on my birthday a few months back) for my cake. a strawberry shortcake at miss desert. we got home at exactly 12mn just in time for some candle-blowing and happy-birthday-song-singing:D more surprises came when he gave me an unexpected card. from his parents! waaahh. and i thought that it was just a card. the gift to which it was attached to, was a gift from his parents too! i thought the gift was from him, and the card was just attached to it. supposedly, the card was the gift tag for the card! waawww! i didn't expect anything from them. hahahaha. way too cool:D then he went out and took his real gift. hehehe! something i really wanted before..he even bought it from the States (sosyal! hahaha. yabang.. hahahaha). what a way to start my birthday.. happiness. pure happiness:)

then sunday came, and had lunch with family and hs friends. thanks for coming! then my prince lighted up the cake with 25 candles (he just can't get enough of me being 25. darn! harharhar!). sang happy birthday, with the two cute cute kids, lala and katie, blew the candles with me! (hope my wish comes true!). and there was something more. a white van came in front of our house. he went out to see maybe the van can't pass thru coz his car was double-parking. only to find when he came in, he was bringing 25 flying balloons! wiiipeeee! lovely:) the kids enjoyed it too! and my family was awed with the sweetest gesture. haayyy. *love mo daw ako talaga, bwahahaha* and more pictures came. yehey!

monday, i had a lunch date with my teammates at the office. overflowing food again and again and again.. buuurp! i did expect a cake from them, hehehe, but i didn't know they were up to something big. and i had more balloons!! yeheheeeeey!! i was so touched when i saw each of them holding a balloon on a stick with their message on it. awwww... it even made me cry! (darn it!) hahahaha. i was so touched, really. thank you to she, angel and betz for arranging this, despite the busy sked, and for having people sign up (even if it's out of free will hahaha). really really appreciate it..

tues was nothing but an ordinary day. except for my prince who had something for me, again! hahaha. he gave me m&m's, only having 25 pieces, all of them colored green!! i didn't know how he did it.. the pack was sealed... you never fail to surprise me:D

wednesday, i had dinner with college friends at dampa. overflowing with shrimps. waaahhh. gave me itches. good to see old friends getting together. it's been four years since we graduated. i have one college friend engaged. i have one secretly wanting to propose. hahaha. we're getting old. thanks for the cake, jiv! nice to meet lala, who's a schoolmate in highschool. small world, isn't it?

thursday, a day in the hospital. daym. i always end up in the hospital days before or after my birthday. i wonder why..

friday, movie time with ofcmates. a long time since we had dinner and movie. it's true that when the cat is away, all mice are peaceful. i didn't even notice that the cat was away.

saturday was a rest day. thank God for a wonderful week. thank you Lord for another year. thank you for everything. i love you Lord. thank you for being with me. thank you for being with us.

[get this widget]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, ur welcome kaye, i do wish you had fun on ur birthweek :D mwah!

p.s. okay ba lolo dad's? :D

Anonymous said...

hehe, yup yup:) ok sa lolo dad's super liit lang ng place (old house daw sya ni lolo dad:P) pero super intimate and fine dining tlaga. sarap sarap din ng food:)