I resign!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Arrrgghhhh!!!!!!!!

Can I just complain even harder than that?!?

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

To whine has always been therapeutic for me. As this has been the greatest stress relievers (and the people around me are the whining absorbers), I am glad that I am still not on the verge of quitting:P I have not been actually a QUITTER. Well, even if I am almost always at the brink of deliverance, still got my pinky hanging over the cliff.

As this has been one of the worst times here at work, here are some of the few reasons why I am just bursting or posting a resignation to my happier days:
1. Our teammate, my mentor, and the primary support to which I am secondary to have just resigned. Which means, I have no mentor, I am the primary support (to which he had left more or less five applications.. more than half of it is on me now) and I have no cubemate.
2. I was on a lousy Java Training for two weeks, which made life harder than ever. I was guilty for hating our trainor (for she does not know what she's teaching:() but still be nice to her because she is NICE. Tsktsk. And oh, freak! Still haven't passed my exercises! Can somebody remind me of that?!
3. The stressful case study which took us to come to ofc on a Saturday, stay overnight on Monday, cram on Tuesday, prepare the powerpoint on Wednesday morning and then present it 30 minutes afterwards. (although it turned out pretty well. thanks to my everdearest groupmates. you rock!!)
4. Our TL was on HK so 3 people were not around for two weeks.
5. 'SABON' early in the morning. Drama flicks. Got to give 100%. Man, if I just could tell them I can no longer carry the load! Waaahhh!!!

Here are the few things I am resigning to after all my whinings:
1. I am resigning to the fact that there's no use worrying about it but just to give it your best shot. Still, therapeutic whinings work, but never panic and that WHAT YOU DON't KNOW SHOULD NOT SCARE YOU:P (oh, i should be quoting limqule for that! hehehe).
2. I am resigning to the thought of living up to expectations of others. You should only be living up to your own expectations and clearly define what B-E-S-T means to you.
3. I resign to the fans club to which I am subscribed to. I have just given up. (and to all those who have put up a fans club for 'me', oh how I wish you do just the same:P)
4. I resign to the feeling. PERIOD. (no comments will be entertained)
5. I resign to the thought that it's not all about WORK. And I didn't even think I just signed up for that. Hehehe. We all need a life farther than that. I am posting this to all who think it is.

After all that has been said and done, I love it here despite...;)

[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »