Happy HOLLOWeen

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Augh. Who could have ever spent this 4-day-weekend-sandwiched-two-working-days-again-three-weekends occasion better? Or should I say who could have ever spent the worst 'holidays' than me?! I have enslaved myself from work (with friggin' slow network!), became a janitress for a day and bummed myself to sleep on a Sunday because of a terrible migraine, and slept until midnight for my whatevers. BLECH!

I should have been on a beach. Or on a road-trip. Or been to Baguio (which I had only been once. When I was three). Or an overnight gimmick somewhere out-of-town and off my pc.

Poor me. I guess I just have to 'enjoy' the 'holidays' on November 1 and try to finish reading the Goblet of Fire.

Whining,
HollowGirl on a HalloWeen

Gusto ko umalis!!!!!!!!!!!

[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work engine looksmart marketing search saunas